What we are doing to make your visit safe
This is what we are doing so our guests can have a safe visit!
- The latest guidelines from the Public Health Agency of Sweden are clearly communicated in the park.
- We regularly review and revise our guidelines and routines.
- The park is entirely cashless.
We are reducing queueing and crowding.
- We are limiting the number of guests in the park each day.
- We have moved all ticket sales to astridlindgrenvarld.se, where you will also need to choose a date for your visit.
- Our stewards are on hand to help prevent crowding.
- We have put out signs and distance markings.
We have adapted what we offer in the park.
- We have changed our theatre programme to offer more performances each day.
- For safety reasons, guests can no longer meet the characters.
- Restrictions from the Public Health Agency of Sweden apply to the park shops and restaurants as well as the stages and play areas.
We ensure a good level of hygiene.
- We provide hand washing and hand sanitiser stations in more places in the park.
- We have stricter cleaning routines of public areas and toilets.
What our guests need to do
- Stay at home if you feel the slightest bit ill.
- Follow the instructions in place.